What is Homeopathy and does it really work?
Homeopathy is a complete system of natural healthcare
It’s one of the two most widely used forms of medicine in the world
(It’s actually the main medical system in India & South America and over 30 million Europeans use it) Homeopathic medicines promote the natural ability to heal and can be used by anyone
Can so many people be wrong? Homeopathy definitely works!
Homoeopathy doesn’t work like conventional medicine at all.
Homeopathy is a form of energy medicine and the healing power of the medicines comes from their vibrations or frequency, not from their chemical content. It’s a type of electromagnetic field
Taking a Homeopathic medicine is a means of transferring information to the body. The body will do the right thing given the right information – when the biological intelligence goes wrong it is only information that is needed to get the process back on track
Prescribing the right medicine is difficult though, because it needs to have a similar pattern of vibration to the symptoms that the body is showing. We don’t have different medicines for different diseases, they need to be matched to the individual person and their symptoms
Then Homeopathic medicines come in different potencies. The higher the potency, the lower any chemical content becomes, but the vibration is stronger and so is its effect on the patient
Conventional medicine works in a way that only considers chemicals and not the energetic system of the body – it’s like being stuck in a Newtonian model of science and ignoring Einstein
Everything in the universe at a sub-atomic level is made from energy and our energetic body acts as a pattern for regeneration at a cellular level. At this cellular or bio-chemical level our cells are being replaced constantly (every 2 days all of the cells in your eyeballs have died and been replaced with new ones) so if you treat a problem with chemicals it will only affect the cells currently in existence. That means that any improvements cannot hold and you have to keep repeating the treatment. If you use energy medicine to correct the pattern so that the new cell formation is correct, then any problem is resolved at the energetic level and then rebalance at the chemical level follows so the improvement can be permanent.
Hasn’t science proved that Homeopathy doesn’t work?
There have been some entertaining and high profile examples of people trying to overdose on Homeopathic medicine to prove that they don’t work. As I’ve explained, because our medicines are vibrational and not made from chemicals this would be impossible and unless you take a medicine that is good match for your symptoms, the body doesn’t respond at all.
There’s actually been many published pieces of research (all on Pubmed) that show Homeopathy’s effectiveness:
In the Homeopathy group none of the children has any episodes.
• In 2015 the Brazil Public Health system tested Homeopathic medicines for prevention of influenza and acute respiratory tract infections in 600 children under 5. In the placebo group 30.5% of the children had infection episodes. In the Influbio inoculation group, just one child had an episode.
• In 2015 85 children were given Homeopathic treatment for upper respiratory tract infections and only half of them were given Antibiotic treatment as well.
Both groups got better in the same period of time, but 9 children in the antibiotic group developed adverse effects, compared with only 2 children in the Homeopathy alone group.
- Various studies have been published where Homeopathic dilutions of substances have been shown to cause the death of cancer cells under laboratory settings. For example; ruta for colon cancer cells, conium and cundurango for cervical cancer cells and several remedies for breast cancer cells.
- There are other published research studies showing the benefits of Homeopathic treatment for allergies, bronchitis, childhood diarrhoea, chronic fatigue syndrome, eczema, fibromyalgia, insomnia, rheumatic diseases, sinusitis and vertigo.
- In 2011, the Swiss government’s report affirmed that Homeopathic treatment is both effective and cost-effective and that Homeopathic treatment should be reimbursed by Switzerland’s national health insurance program. Did you know that the NHS has 5 Homeopathic hospitals?
- In 2007 the Cuban Government gave 2.3 million people living in high risk areas for infection with Leptospirosis a Homeopathic nosode. 11 million people that did not get the nosode and they saw a 22% increase in cases. In the Homeopathically treated group there was an 84% decrease in cases.
There’s also lots of published evidence about conventional medicine:
- Children vaccinated against whooping cough are 5-6 times more likely to develop asthma according to studies by The Churchill Hospital Oxford and The British Thoracic Society
- Babies given infant paracetamol before 15 months old are twice as likely to develop Asthma by 5 years of age and 3 times more likely to develop some form of allergy, according to a study by Otago University in Wellington in 2012
- Other pieces of published research show that steroids cause heart attacks, Ibruprofen causes high blood pressure and antidepressants have no effect on people with mild or moderate depression
- The “Million Women Study” of 2003 concluded that taking HRT doubles the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Allen Roses, worldwide vice-president at GlaxoSmithKline, said that “The vast majority of drugs – more than 90 per cent – only work in 30 or 50 per cent of the people. Drugs for Alzheimer’s disease work in fewer than one in three patients, whereas those for cancer are only effective in a quarter of patients. Drugs for migraines, for osteoporosis, and arthritis work in about half the patients,” Dr Roses said.
Homeopathy does work and is a true alternative to conventional medicine:
It’s very underused and abused in the UK but a mainstream system of medicine in many other countries. If you have a health condition that conventional medicine cannot cure, or if you are concerned about side effects of medicines, chemicals in our foods or bacteria becoming antibiotic resistant, then Homeopathy could be for you.
Some high profile people are supporters of Homeopathy, the Royal family, sports people like David Beckham, Usain Bolt and Boris Becker, as well as celebrities like Paul McCartney, Jonny Depp and Whoopi Goldburg.
Homeopathy sounds too good to be true but it is true. It can bring about spectacular results and because it’s a holistic treatment, your general health and wellbeing improves at the same time as the problem being treated improves. Homeopathic treatment needs to be viewed as a course of regular appointments. A rough guide is to expect to be in treatment for a month for every year that you have had the problem – its usual to attend review appointments every month or so.