Corona virus (or COVID-19)
We continue to offer support treatments as detailed below.
About the symptoms of Coronavirus:
For most people the symptoms start with fever, headache, muscle pain and tiredness, then a dry cough develops and after a week there can be shortness of breath. Even if you have these symptoms it doesn’t mean you have Coronavirus.
1. It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days. If you have a runny nose and sputum when you have a cold, this is not Coronavirus.
2. Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drip into the trachea and enter the lungs. This can cause pneumonia, a process that would take 5 to 6 days.It is being reported that people feel ok for 5 days after getting over the initial stages of the virus – and then feeling poorly again.
3. With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It’s important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.
1. The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently.
2. Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with an anti-viral solution (diluted apple cider vinegar is good), to kill the viruses while they are still in your throat (before they drip down into your lungs).
3. The virus also spreads through respiratory droplets from coughs and sneezes, so catch them in tissues and throw them away – use your sleeve if you don’t have a tissue.
Steps you can take:
We still have our cold and flu kit available at a special price, that includes herbal and homeopathic medicines to support your immune system in preventing and treating the coronavirus, should you become exposed. Purchase here. We also have an Immune Support Plus kit available as an add on, for vulnerable people that need extra support. Purchase here. We also recommend using oil of oregano in a steam diffuser to as it has antiviral properties. Sage, rosemary, peppermint, lemon balm, garlic, fennel and basil again all have anti-viral properties, so drink or eat them, burn them as essential oils and / or add them to your bath. All preventative measures are sensible to take.
The most important thing is not to panic. Our immune system works far more effectively when we are not in a state of anxiety, so stay calm and you will probably not become unwell.
If you do become poorly and are worried that you may have Coronavirus, call NHS 111 for advice. Do not go to a GP surgery, Pharmacy or Hospital in case you do have Coronavirus and might pass it on to others.
If you’ve had cold or flu type illness that may have been covid-19 and you feel back to your normal level of wellness, then we advise you carry on with Gels 30c once a week and immune powders once a day, just in-case it was a different type of virus.
If you do not feel back to your normal level of wellness then we advise you to carry on with immune powders, vitamin c and throat / chest drops once daily and take ars 30c in the mornings and bry in the afternoons every day for a week.
If you still feel unwell after that, consider booking a saliva test so we can give you individualised advice: https://www.ntahealth.co.uk/nta-services/